• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Help Will BIlling Established Pt with New Pt On the same Claim

TiffanyM

Can a providers office bill for an Established Pt code and a New Pt code on the same claim?

I have more details posted on the Q/A submission for the monthly webnair.

Thank you.
TiffanyM.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Off the top of my head I would say no Tiffany but I will jump over to the area where you said there was more information. This may be out of my field of expertise. Thankfully we have quiet a diverse group here and I am sure someone will be able to offer more insight. Let's see what they say. ;)

TiffanyM

Off the top of my head I would say no Tiffany but I will jump over to the area where you said there was more information. This may be out of my field of expertise. Thankfully we have quiet a diverse group here and I am sure someone will be able to offer more insight. Let's see what they say. ;)
Thank you so much Alicia. I really need to nail down the answer on this one. Any information, website, documentation would be greatly appreciated. I am a student of the bliz course, I will keep looking for responses as well.