• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

ICD 10 Blitz (live)

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
It was fantastic and very informative. Feeling confident I will pass the assessment. Alicia was fantastic. Thanks CCO. You all rock.:):)

Anna

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks for being a part of it Anna - we had a nice warm group this weekend - made it fun. Congratulations on your 16 CEUs! Wow!

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Thanks for being a part of it Anna - we had a nice warm group this weekend - made it fun. Congratulations on your 16 CEUs! Wow!
Since I am not CPC yet, will not be able to use the CEU's but it was still worth it. I am confident that I will pass the assessment. Correct laureen.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
You will be able to earn CEUs after you get certified. Just go back into the membership area and take the CEU quizzes (once they are available). We're aiming for 2 CEUs for each of the 8 sections covered - so you can earn 2 at a time for a total of 16.

Best wishes with your CPC prep!

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
You will be able to earn CEUs after you get certified. Just go back into the membership area and take the CEU quizzes (once they are available). We're aiming for 2 CEUs for each of the 8 sections covered - so you can earn 2 at a time for a total of 16.

Best wishes with your CPC prep!
Thanks Laureen. Working on timing.