• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Small Celebration..

jane

Blitzer
I just made an 84 on one of AAPC's 50 question practice exam! This is the first time I have ever made that score even after multiple times of taking it. My timing has gotten a lot better. I feel like there is hope the second time around. Well, going to get back to studying the guidelines. We have become best friends over that last few weeks.

Thanks,

Jane Turney

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I have a feeling you are on your way! Keep up the good work!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Very nice - you're in the sweet spot now :) Did you do it in two hours?

jane

Blitzer
I did it in just over an hour. I had done the same test a couple of times and was making the same grade every time (74). I think I'll move on to the other practice exams ( I bought all three). It's funny I'm not as nervous this time around. I had issues with the circumstances surrounding me. They ran out of tables. They were unprepared. I'm not blaming that on why I didn't pass but it didn't help either. I'm taking it at a different location. I bought medical terminology flash cards and Anatomy flash cards. I'm really trying to prepare. I will put all the tests together and do a couple of 5 hours and 40 min tests. Well I'll stop for now.

Jane

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
ah ok doing the same test over and over is not ideal. Moving on to the other practice exams is a good idea. We have a free one too and three paid ones available if you need more. We teach to keep going until you are scoring and 85% or higher (on fresh exams <g>)

Here is a blog article where I list the practice exams out in the order we reccomend them. Best wishes!

CPC Exam Sucess Forumla

jane

Blitzer
The last test I did was a couple of weeks ago and I was making the same score every time . I will move on to the other tests though. I'm pretty determined this time around.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Determination goes a long way! Best wishes Jane!