Laureen, Alicia and Boyd answer YOUR monthly medical coding certification questions once again. Included in the April 2012 Webinar Replay:
– Blitz 2011 vs 2012 changes
– CPC Test 2012: what updates and suggestions to pass the test?
– How do I find a code with multiple Procedures?
– More E/M questions
– Confusiton with consult codes when dealing with Medicare/Medicare advantage patients.
– Excision-Benign Lesions
– MOHs micrographic surgery codes (17311-17315)
– When coding 17000, 17003, and 17004, do you put the number of lesions removed (units) or do you list each lesion speparately with the 59 modifier
– Determining the level of MDM
Attend for FREE by joining our Update Email List.
Get Monthly Medical Coding Updates and Special Offers Email List!
Starting in 2012, paid purchasers of our products receive the Q & A webinar replays at no additional charge.
You can still access this webinar for a one time payment of $5.