All costs for MCB Course
So you're thinking about the PBC course and want to know all the costs before you start right? Here's the breakdown:
- COURSE - $1599 PBC course includes all the bonuses listed on the site
- MANUALS - get the year version that matches the year you will be taking the exam. http://store.cco.us/
- $137 - The textbook and workbook for the coding course - CCO Bookstore link
- $104 2019 Carol Buck The Next Step https://store.cco.us/products/the-next-step-advanced-medical-coding-and-auditing-2019-2020-edition-1st-edition
New Textbook & Content Changes for 2019
Effective January 1st, 2019, we will no longer be using AAPC Textbooks or Workbooks for this PBC Course. Instead, we will be using Elsevier's 2019 “Step-By-Step Medical Coding” Textbook and Workbook by Carol Buck. The new 2019 textbook will be available for purchase in mid-December and the new course lectures will become available shortly afterwards.
Note: The current 2018 PBC Lectures will remain available to current students through September 30, 2019. The material does not change much from year to year, so you'll be perfectly fine using the current 2018 book you purchased along with the 2018 lectures. The big bonus here is that you will also have access to the new 2019 material once it's released so you can watch them for additional understanding if you like. At the end of the day, both courses are teaching the exact same concepts and fundamentals and you'll get the same deep learning experience whether you are using the 2018 or 2019 lectures.
- LATER COSTS
- $160 for AAPC membership
- $380 for CPC Exam fee
NOTE: You will also get the ICD-10-CM Blitz Review as a bonus ($197 value). There is a textbook recommended for that and you can order it via this link if interested Understanding ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS
- $1599 - PBC Course itself - includes the bonuses listed on the site
- $460 - Books - for PBC workbook/textbook and coding manuals.
- $160 for AAPC membership.
- $380 for CPC Exam fee.
APPROXIMATE TOTAL ~$2600
If you choose the payment plan of $439 x 4 months, your costs may look like this:
Initial costs would be $899 for course and books, then 2nd month $599 for course payment and AAPC membership, then 3rd & 4th month $439 for course payment and 5th month $380 for exam fee.
If you have not had a medical terminology and anatomy course, we recommend that you enroll in that, as well as do it alongside your coding course.
If you would like to speak to an enrollment specialist, please call 866-611-9642
Here are some helpful links to get you started in the meantime.
Or schedule a free 20 minute consult.