All costs for PBC Course
So you're thinking about the PBC course and want to know all the costs before you start right? Here's the breakdown:
- COURSE - $1679 PBC course includes all the bonuses listed on the site
- MANUALS - get the year version that matches the year you will be taking the exam. http://store.cco.us/
- $137 - The textbook and workbook for the coding course - CCO Bookstore link
- $104 2019 Carol Buck The Next Step https://store.cco.us/products/the-next-step-advanced-medical-coding-and-auditing-2019-2020-edition-1st-edition
- LATER COSTS
- $170 for AAPC membership
- $425 for CPC Exam fee
NOTE: You will also get the ICD-10-CM Blitz Review as a bonus ($229 value). There is a textbook recommended for that and you can order it via this link if interested Understanding ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS
- $1679 PBC Course itself - includes the bonuses listed on the site
- $465 Books - for PBC workbook/textbook and coding manuals.
- $170 for AAPC membership.
- $425 for CPC Exam fee.
APPROXIMATE TOTAL ~$2739
If you choose the payment plan of $461 x 4 months, your costs may look like this:
Initial costs would be $926 for course and books, then 2nd month $631 for course payment and AAPC membership, then 3rd & 4th month $461 for course payment and 5th month $425 for exam fee.
If you have not had a medical terminology and anatomy course, we recommend that you enroll in that, as well as do it alongside your coding course.
If you would like to speak to an enrollment specialist, please call 866-611-9642
Here are some helpful links to get you started in the meantime.
Or schedule a free 20 minute consult.