CCO Webinar Free Monthly Q & A Information
1. When are the Monthly Q&A webinars held?
The webinars are generally held on the 2nd to the last Thursday of the month, at 8 to 9:30 PM. The correct date for the webinar is on the registration page.
2. Where is the registration page for the webinar?
Q&A Webinar - http://go.cco.us/free-medical-coding-webinar
3. Are the Monthly Q&A webinars archived?
Yes. In our CCO club http://www.cco.us/club/ You will get access to the recording of the webinar, conveniently divided into video clips by topic. You also get the transcript, answer sheets, and a chance to earn a CEU for recent webinars by passing a 15-question quiz. Not only that, but you can access all the available resources for past webinars, too!
4. Do we get access to a copy of the Webinar slides and exercises?
We do not email handouts for the webinars. Join the CCO Club, and look at the Answer Sheets. When you join the CCO Club, you will get access to the recording of the webinar, conveniently divided into video clips by topic. You also get the transcript, answer sheets, and a chance to earn a CEU for the webinar by passing a 15-question quiz (if you missed the webinar). Not only that, but you can access all the available resources for past webinars, too!
5. Where can I post my question if it does not get answered during the webinar?
Go to this link http://www.cco.us/topic-request/ - then fill out the CCO Topic Request form.
6. Can I connect to the Monthly Q&A Webinar using a smartphone?
It doesn’t hurt to try. If it doesn’t work, you can listen by calling in on telephone number. People have connected to the monthly webinar via smartphone, we were told, so it is definitely worth trying, especially if it is the only device you have available.
7. If I am kicked off the webinar, will I be able to join again?
Yes, just keep trying using the link in the confirmation email that was sent to you.
8. How do I submit my CEU to AAPC?
This video explains the procedure: http://www.codingcertification.org/ceu-tracker-video/
9. Are these webinars approved for CEU's from AHIMA yet or will they be in the future?
It is something we keep monitoring, but for now the cost to CCO is prohibitive given that we do not charge for the webinar. However, you can write to AHIMA and list the topics covered, and ask them if they will accept the AAPC CEU towards AHIMA credit. We were told that this is done on an individual basis.
10. Can you earn CEUs after finishing a course and waiting to sit for the CPC exam?
You must be certified to earn CEU credits. If you are not yet certified, then no, you must wait until you are certified.
11. During the webinar it says I am muted by an organizer. Why?
With 500 or more people attending the webinar, it is necessary to mute all attendees, so that we can hear the speaker with minimal background noise.
12. Do you have a hashtag associated with CCO’s Q&A webinars?
Yes, we use #ccochat.