CRC before CPC
HCC Coding Requirements - Get the CRC Without Being a CPC?
CRC Practice Exam Questions/ CRC Practice exam Layout
Top 9 Questions Every Medical Coder Asks About Risk Adjustment & the CRC Certification
AAPC's requirements to take the CRC:
Risk Adjustment Coding Certification Requirements
- We recommend having an associate's degree
- Pay examination fee at the time of application submission
- Maintain current membership with the AAPC
- New members must submit membership payment with examination application
- Renewing members must have a current membership at the time of submission and when exam results are released
We strongly recommend that the candidate have at least two years of experience in risk adjustment coding or a risk adjustment coding course.