• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC Blitz for 2016

Katy Shao

I have a questions currently I have the Blitz for 2015, do I need to buy the Blitz 2016 again? Also for the Physician Based Coding Coursing will I have to buy the 2016 course also? Even for my coding books?
I need an answer

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
No you have a subscription for a year and as soon as 2016 is ready you will have access to it in the Blitz membership area. If your year is coming to an end you can extend month to month for $12.95.

Katy Shao

No you have a subscription for a year and as soon as 2016 is ready you will have access to it in the Blitz membership area. If your year is coming to an end you can extend month to month for $12.95.
But do I have to buy the 2016 coding books? And how so I extend the membership?

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I know the 2015 Blitz is in ICD-9 and the 2016 Blitz will be in ICD-10, but will this also helps in preparation of the CCS exam? Thanks!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Actually the 2015 Blitz has both ICD-9 and ICD-10 segments and the 2016 version has just ICD-10

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
If I buy the 2015 Blitz now, will I also have access to the 2016 Blitz as soon as it is released? Thanks for your help :)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Yes it is a subscription - you get all the updates as long as you are a subscriber. So you are not technically purchasing 2015 or 2016 - you're just purchasing the CPC Blitz which has all content for both years. Your initial purchase get's you a 12 month subscription and when they runs out if you want to extend month to month it is $12.95 per month that you can cancel anytime.