• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A getting ceu units

R

rainier pestanas

good day to you...how will I get my ceu unit live through the webinar and how will go to my aapc account ceu tracker? thanks

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The instructions were given at the end of the call. You have 24 hours to enter the password given at https://www.cco.us/ceu

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Here is a video on how to submit your CEUs using the AAPC CEU Tracker on www.aapc.com.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
no you don't Shanay

shanay m. smith

It's only five dollars if we need the proof that we did it? Also is getting a billing job good before doing coding...that way I have a foot in the door?

Paul A

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
HCC Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
PPM Physicians Practice Management
Earning a CEU may cost money if its not a free seminar but, it doesn't cost anything to submit the the CEU you earned. You should always keep backups in a file somewhere in case of audit. I bought a handheld scanner when my insurance switch to a health savings account to scan my receipts. I found it will also be nice to be able to scan any paper CEU certificates I may earn once i'm certified. I then backup the electronic copies on google drive or dropbox. I believe the ones issued by CCO are electronic PDF files to begin with and those can easily be saved. I had a coworker who just happened to be audited as she was packed and moving to she had to spend time digging out the copies, id hate to have to do that, rather than just go into the electronic file from any computer and submit

RobertaP

Extraordinary multiple hat lady
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
Another way to get your CEUs is to use the replay club with CCO. It is very informative and inexpensive! I am using it to prep for my CPC, but many use it to keep up their CEUs. If you need free things the AAPC magazine that comes in the mail has a q&a. Just go online to AAPC.com and fill in the questions from each of the monthly magazines. Someone else could answer this better as I do not need CEUs yet, but I have a friend who attends CCO monthly Q and A as well as doing the AAPC magazine. It gives more than needed, but that is how she does it.

RobertaP

Extraordinary multiple hat lady
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
There is a section on the main page of cco.us that says 'Stay Certified', click on that and it will lead you to many of the CEUs that are offered by CCO to help us.
Thank you CCO for helping us get educated, certified and stay certified. This is a wonderful group of people and I love that it is run by people who are honest, kind, and family oriented. That is why I stay here for help as your qualities are hard to find. Thank you again!!