• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Hi Y'all!

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
just stopping by to say hi! I miss the water cooler chats with everyone! I'm totally loving my office manger job BUT wow is it a lot to learn! I work at least 10 hours a day and go in on weekends to concentrate in peace and quiet to learn more. When I get the hang of it, I won't have to work such long hours, but right now, I don't even mind!!! My brain is too fried at the end of the day to get on the home computer to chat with y'all but I wanted to let you know I think about you and hope that everyone is finding jobs, and for those who have not---don't give up! I know you hear that a lot but it really will happen! I still can't believe how blessed I was to get mine! Never ever expected it! So just have faith!!!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Theresa,

Nice to see you again - glad things are going well. Thanks for your encouraging words to the newbies - that means so much!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks for checking in with us. I love hearing those after the exam stories. You are an inspiration to others. Now you have officially joined the group of us who have the coding bug.

As you get more comfortable keep checking back with us. The things you are learning now will be valuable to all of us.

Carmen

Carmen Butler, CPC
just stopping by to say hi! I miss the water cooler chats with everyone! I'm totally loving my office manger job BUT wow is it a lot to learn! I work at least 10 hours a day and go in on weekends to concentrate in peace and quiet to learn more. When I get the hang of it, I won't have to work such long hours, but right now, I don't even mind!!! My brain is too fried at the end of the day to get on the home computer to chat with y'all but I wanted to let you know I think about you and hope that everyone is finding jobs, and for those who have not---don't give up! I know you hear that a lot but it really will happen! I still can't believe how blessed I was to get mine! Never ever expected it! So just have faith!!!

Carmen

Carmen Butler, CPC
just stopping by to say hi! I miss the water cooler chats with everyone! I'm totally loving my office manger job BUT wow is it a lot to learn! I work at least 10 hours a day and go in on weekends to concentrate in peace and quiet to learn more. When I get the hang of it, I won't have to work such long hours, but right now, I don't even mind!!! My brain is too fried at the end of the day to get on the home computer to chat with y'all but I wanted to let you know I think about you and hope that everyone is finding jobs, and for those who have not---don't give up! I know you hear that a lot but it really will happen! I still can't believe how blessed I was to get mine! Never ever expected it! So just have faith!!![/quote

Hi Theresa,
Sooo happy to hear that, I am also starting a new job on Monday May20,2013 and hope that is as rewarding and joyfull as yours. It is not in coding, but I will be doing a lot of medical claims adjudication. I was hoping that the pay will be better, but it is near my home and that means a lot here in Florida....I am sooo looking forward to this new endeavor....stay in touch.

Carmen.

Kathy

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
Glad you took the time to give us an update. I've been wondering how your new job is going and I am so happy to hear how much you love it. Best Wishes.

Sparky

Hi Theresa, I am so happy to hear things are working out for you. I wish you the very very best.