• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

How to Improve Your Relationship with Co-workers

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Here’s some great advice on improving any relationship.

Listen to Lance Miller’s speech, The Ultimate Question. His speech took 1st place, Toastmasters International Speech Contest 2005, beating out literally thousands of contestants from around the world. It’s only 8 minutes, and I think it will put a smile on your face. Enjoy!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Thank you, Ruth, for sharing. I was in Toastmasters several years ago and it was a great experience. Unfortunately, the club I was in did not work out and I never found another club to join.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I've been lucky to find a terrific club locally. Been a member for 6 years, have met many interesting and inspiring people, many who I now have as friends. It is definitely a joy in my life!

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Never heard of Toastmasters before. I really like the message in this speech though. It's a good one for sure. Thank you.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Actually, Toastmasters International, according to its website, has more than 292,000 memberships in more than 14,350 clubs in 122 countries.