• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

GettingJob I got promoted to a Medical Coder!

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
After all the hard work, and the help I received from this website, I am proud to announce it all paid off! My company promoted me to a medical coder!
Congrats Chaim. You so deserve it.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Very nice! Congratulations!!! Your hard work paid off! Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

How many coders in your department? Are the only one or one of many?

Chaim

Blitzer
The corp. office will send me to their main location that has many, but good chances I might get my own office. :)

mijalu3

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
CCO Practicoder
Congratulations Chaim!

Chaim

Blitzer
Thanks! Well it looks Like I will be getting my own office to work for :) Right Now I'm floating, but by the end of February, I should be coding for their Lake Worth Office.

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Thanks! Well it looks Like I will be getting my own office to work for :) Right Now I'm floating, but by the end of February, I should be coding for their Lake Worth Office.

Great Chaim. Will u have to travel far to your new office.

Chaim

Blitzer
Since it is a remote office, no I will not have to travel too far :) I would go to the office I'm at now which is about 15 -20 minutes away from my home. Once in a while I'm going to have to travel up there which is about 45 minutes.