• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I passed my CPC

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I just wanted to share the good news that I took my CPC on 3/23/2014 in NYC and Passed!!!

I definitely know that being a PBC student along with the Blitz and using all of the techniques that Laureen gives definitely contributed to me passing.
The journey was rough --trying to figure out study times with working full time, personal/ family life.... but at the end I know it was worth it :)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
You did it Rosetta! Awesome sauce (as my kids would say)!!

What's next for you?

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
I just wanted to share the good news that I took my CPC on 3/23/2014 in NYC and Passed!!!

I definitely know that being a PBC student along with the Blitz and using all of the techniques that Laureen gives definitely contributed to me passing.
The journey was rough --trying to figure out study times with working full time, personal/ family life.... but at the end I know it was worth it :)
Yeah Rosetta. Congrats again.:):):):)

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Terrific news, Rosetta! Congratulations!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
That is awesome!!! yaaaaay!! Congrats...I wanted to know the time frame for studying for the CPC?
I took the PBC course from Coding Certification and basically it is a 4 month course if you put in the time---I work full time so I spread my studying over a year---:)

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
You did it Rosetta! Awesome sauce (as my kids would say)!!

What's next for you?
I plan on being more proficient , eventually with praticode --also I would like to become more involved with chapters--maybe see if I can get a chapter up and running in my area. :)-

Oh okay...I just graduated an HIM (health information management) course so I am just studying for the CPC now I am taking the test in June.....That is great on your passing the CPC