• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I passed the COC

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
I passed. I am so happy. I passed on the first try. My instructor Tammy is awesome. She rocks. Woooo hoooo yeah me. Happy dance. Happy dance.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations! That is awesome! :)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Whoot!!! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!! Anna - be sure to drop a line to the helpdesk so you can see your name on our congrats area on the blog and webinar.

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Whoot!!! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!! Anna - be sure to drop a line to the helpdesk so you can see your name on our congrats area on the blog and webinar.

Thanks Laureen. I will drop a line to helpdesk. I am trying to calm down but so happy. Now I can get ceus's from attending the monthly webinars. Yeah.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
All I have to say is your are AWESOME

RobertaP

Extraordinary multiple hat lady
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
I passed. I am so happy. I passed on the first try. My instructor Tammy is awesome. She rocks. Woooo hoooo yeah me. Happy dance. Happy dance.
Bravo Anna!
I am so very happy for you!!!! Hoping that I have privately messaged you, but I wanted to post a congrats on the forum, too. A very kind, smart, and studious lady, that you are, passed a board exam and will be doing wonderful things. Hopefully you will find an employer who is as gracious and caring as you. Anyone would have to be proud to employ you.
You bounce off of every wall as you earned it!!!
Congratulations well done!!
Roberta

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Bravo Anna!
I am so very happy for you!!!! Hoping that I have privately messaged you, but I wanted to post a congrats on the forum, too. A very kind, smart, and studious lady, that you are, passed a board exam and will be doing wonderful things. Hopefully you will find an employer who is as gracious and caring as you. Anyone would have to be proud to employ you.
You bounce off of every wall as you earned it!!!
Congratulations well done!!
Roberta
Thanks Robeta for you kind words. Yes I have been smiling and proud ever since. Hoping to find employment soon or in the new year. Been thinking about you. Private message me.

Anna