• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I passed the CPC exam....THANK YOU LAUREEN

Carmen

Carmen Butler, CPC
Good Day CCO community,
After months of waiting for a test at a near city, I passed the exam on 03/30/2013 with a very high score. Thank you Laureen I couldn't have done it without the excellent medical coding program you offer. Your personal touch and your knowledge is incredible. Your desire to see others advanced and love this career the way you do is contagious. You are truly an amazing woman. Thanks again.:)

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations, Carmen! Fantastic news!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Oh Carmen that is wonderful. Am doing the happy dance for you....really just in my head but I am doing it. :cool:

Let the fun begin!

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Good Day CCO community,
After months of waiting for a test at a near city, I passed the exam on 03/30/2013 with a very high score. Thank you Laureen I couldn't have done it without the excellent medical coding program you offer. Your personal touch and your knowledge is incredible. Your desire to see others advanced and love this career the way you do is contagious. You are truly an amazing woman. Thanks again.:)
Congrats Carmen! Welcome to the wonderful world of Coding! I'm doing the happy dance for you too!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Carmen - I just saw this thread - C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! And thanks for the kind words.