• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Need Help Passing the CPC Exam

Krystal

Hello,

My name is Krystal and I need help passing the CPC Exam. I have studied very hard and purchased the blitz video and am having a hard time passing. Is there anyone that would be able to assist me in passing? I need great help on the surgery, medical term and anatomy sections! Does anyone have any suggestions in material that I can review to help me pass this exam?

Thanks,

Krystal

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Krystal,

In addition to the great advice you'll get from others here I wanted to see if you saw the invite in the Blitz membership area to the weekly calls on Thursday nights that Alicia conducts? The last half hour is reserved for Blitz students.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Would love to see you on the Thursday night calls. It is rather causal and you can ask questions.

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
What time is the Thursday night calls? I would love to join in on the one tonight. -Krystal-
It starts at 9:00 pm EST for the blitz student. Alicia is wonderful. Even if you are there alittle earlier, Alicia is fine with you there. Any questions you may have you can ask her then.

Anna

Krystal

Does anyone know if there is a cut off point for using your 2013 books this year for the CPC Exam. I am schedule to retake this exam in a couple months. I AM DETERMINED TO PASS THIS TEST!