• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Never a dull moment

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
~ Yesterday I went to Six Flags--Great Adventure--NJ--while in the bathroom with my son---I have a stroller and small pocket book that I hang on the "hook" ---as I am going to bathroom ..my son is playing with the lock, trying to peek under the door--touching everything...( basically making me crazy ..:)--
-I go out wash our hands ,,wash out a few sippy cups---and meet my husband out the door and start walking 50 feet----I then realize I forget my my pocket book in the stall hanging on the hook in the bathroom----I yell out to my husband and start running back----I am knocking on the stall like a mad woman-----telling who is in there to open the door...( it has been 5,6, or 8 minutes from when I was in there---so there could have been a bunch of woman after me)----then my daughter comes running in the bathroom----saying mom we have your pocket book-----my daughter noticed a woman outside walking--with it on her shoulder--and told my husband and he went to her shoulder and took it off and said that is my wife bag----she said she was going to bring it to security------Thank Goodness we have it----I had both set of car keys in there---my wallet , money ....basically my life!---

~~ then we got over the pocket book incident ---went to go get my son pizza---he is sitting on a picnic bench---and falls backwards and bangs his head on concrete----nice lump, a little blood and a visit to Six Flags --first aide for a bag of ice
~ At the end----we had a really nice day---and a few great stories to tell----never a dull moment :)

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
btw---the woman that was in the stall---never did open the door----I really was knocking like a mad woman...omg!!!!!! :)

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
What an adventure. We have Six Flags in St. Louis and had hoped to take the children before school started but our paths got side tracked.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Rosetta, that was quite a story! Alicia, I hope you get to take your children to Six Flags before school starts.