• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Rescheduled exam!!!!

Chaim

Blitzer
I was so ready and pumped up for my exam tomorrow, and I get a call that new management bought out the building I was suppose to go to for the exam, and that they decided to cancel everything including the cpc exam! I was forced to reschedule for September 13 for the same time 8:30 at a place that is further away which means I'm now going to have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning!

:( :( :(

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Oh, Chaim. That's so disappointing! (I'd use other words, but I'll try to stay professional.) You'd think they could have anticipated this and found another venue in time to accommodate all those who had signed up the exams tomorrow. I feel for you.

Linda Smith

Blitzer
ICD-10-CM Student
Chaim, what a bummer. But at least it gave you a few more weeks to study. It's probably too late now because I just saw your post but the best thing you can do for yourself is get a hotel near the exam site and spend the night when you have to travel over an hour. It helps not having the stress of worrying about getting there on time and you can sleep a little later too !!! Good luck tomorrow girl !!