• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Sept Webinar & Browser

What browser do you use?

• Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox

• Safari

• Other

• Total voters

Sylvia Ann Wiegand

Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Another great Webinar, with a new twist, Twitter!

I was wondering, if anyone has problems with getting speakers to work, I do the test and all and get the message "passed", but I still have to phone in to listen.

So I was thinking, what browser does everyone use, if that makes a difference? I think on my old computer, I was using Safari, and I could listen just fine. Same speakers to this new computer, but now I am using Google Chrome. I may try Explorer next month, if I remember to, or install Safari back on here, the current computer I am using. I did like Safari, over Explorer.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I had used Safari in the past for all my CCO work because I liked how all the cover pages showed up on one screen. It doesn't take much to fascinate me. :rolleyes: Then I switched over to Google Chrome with my laptop. On the computer at the college I use Firefox, my home computer it is Explorer but I seldom use it anymore and never do CCO work with it.

Now last night I was rocking. I had the one computer with Firefox doing the Twitter thing, then my laptop for the webinar which was Chrome and to top it off I had another monitor hooked to my laptop because my screen turned pink on me. Then the icing on the cake was my brand new headset. Never owned one of those before. Boyd said it made me sound younger. I insist is also make sound better looking. :D My friend Sandy and fellow instructor at ACC got me all set up. She has almost 20 years in Radio. Last night she even sat in on the webinar to give me some feedback on how to sound professional. :oops: After all we want to give you guys the most bang for your buck......even if it is FREE!

Honestly guys I am the most UNSAVVY person when it comes to computer tech. I get by but that is only because I surround myself with people who know what they are doing. It rubs off but I tend to have short term memory regarding technology.