• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Webinar!

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Super duper good Webinar tonight! Thank you so much! It was fun and y'all even answered questions I had but hadn't even asked you yet!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The technical glitches sure made it interesting. I couldn't stop giggling at one point! But we did have fun.

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
The technical glitches sure made it interesting. I couldn't stop giggling at one point! But we did have fun.
It was entertaining for your listeners too! It was a great webinar - you all never disappoint us.

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
The technical glitches were funny! Keepin things real! lol! I could hear you laughing, Laureen, which of course, made it even funnier! I really enjoyed seeing the pics of everyone's beautiful families, too!

Sparky

Whether there was technical glitches or not..................Thursday's webinar was the most enjoyable and the most educational experience I had ever witnessed and I was amazed by what I learned in 90 minutes then I have the whole time being at Penn Foster. I wished I would had come across this site sooner, I enjoy the teaching techniques and everyone is so helpful and supportive. I applaud everyone. :) :) Looking forward to the next webinar!!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Great webinar!! Even with the technical glitches:)!! Looking forward to my next webinar!!!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I went to register for the next webinar and it stills say December 20, 2012. Are we taking a break this month? I, like Melanie Brown, am waiting to register for the January 2013 webinar.

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
When is the next webinar? I am anxiously waiting to register.
Welcome Melanie! It's exciting to see so many new members joining our family of coders. What a great pool of people and information we are going to have as our membership grows!
I too am waiting to sign up for the January webinar. Laureen will probably send out an e-mail with more info for us soon.
Until then . . . Happy Coding!

Sparky

I am excited for the upcoming webinar too. I have my finger on re-type to check mail daily..........LOL!!! I respect and appreciate that everyone comes together and supports each other, whether we are new members, students, newly certified, and/or experienced........this is a wonderful family of coders and I am proud to be apart of this community.