Laureen, Alicia and Boyd answer YOUR monthly questions once again. Included in the March Webinar:
– Explaining HCPCS
– EM Verbage-What does subspeciality mean?
– Codes 99477-99480- Critical Care Services
– NOS-Not Otherwise Specified seen with discriptions of anesthesia codes
– Practice Management
– How to tell if DX and CPT code go together
– ICD- Hypertension differentiation
– Surgery- Integumentary Repairs
– Medical Decision Making- Determining The Level
– Modifier 26- When to use
– Bipoloar Lithium coding- Poisoning
– Coding nursing home monthly visits
– How does the asterix (*) work in neoplasm table in ICD-9?
– Starting to code- ICD vs CPT?
– Determining Open Fracture vs Open Treatment
– ICD and books for anatomy for CPT coders
– Finding coding clinics on the web
– AHIMA or AAPC. Which of these 2 organizations would you recommend?
– I’m a recent graduate, would it be better with no experience to attempt the CCA, the CCS or the CPC®?
– Can 96372 be coded with an E&M if you use modifier 25?
– New coder: how to find their first job?
Attend for FREE by joining our Update Email List.
Get Monthly Medical Coding Updates and Special Offers Email List!
Starting in 2012, paid purchasers of our products receive the Q & A webinar replays at no additional charge.
Watch All Our Past (and Upcoming)
Webinars For Only $10/Month
Submit your review