In this CEU online course, you will learn how to distinguish among Medicare Part A, B, C, and D, interpret rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and identify the major components of Managed Health Care.
The Business of Medicine CEU Credits Online Course
You Will Learn (Objectives):
- Distinguish among Medicare Part A, B, C, and D.
- Interpret rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Identify the major components of Managed Health Care.
How It Works
- Click “Add to Cart” and pay online for instant access to our Members Area.
- View the video course directly in your browser from any computer connected to the internet.
- Complete the Self-Assessment Quiz at the end of each module to qualify for your CEU credits.
- Instantly Download the CEU certificate.
|AAPC CEU Credits||
Laureen Jandroep, CPC, CPC-I, COC, CMSCS, CHCI, CPPM CCO Founder and CEO
|Specialty / Core Credential||