The May 2015 Q&A Medical Coding Webinar from Certification Coaching Org (CCO), discussed a variety of topics of interest to outpatient, inpatient, and HCC medical coders including Auto Liability, PPM – Denials and $$ Take backs, IRF Coding, HCC Requirements, Corneal Crosslinking, and Separate Procedures. Certification Coaching Org’s product offerings, the CCO Replay Club which allows members to review past monthly webinars and obtain CEUs, and Certification Coaching Org’s CEU offerings were also discussed.
Here are the topics discussed in the slide:
- 1. Coding Certification Q & A Webinar- May 2015
- 2. CCO May 2015 Q and A Webinar Agenda: 90-120 min II: Q&A from our Instructors ● JoAnne: PPM – Denials and $$ take backs ● JoAnne: Auto Liability ● Alicia: IRF Coding ● Alicia: HCC Requirements ● Laureen: Separate Procedures ● Laureen: Corneal Crosslinking I: Introduction ● Healthcon 2015 Headshots update ● Recent CCO Graduates/ You Too? ● Announcements and Course Updates IV: Your Questions in the Chat Ask Along the way in the Questions box If your question isn’t selected, post it on our forum where fellow coders can help: https://www.cco.us/forum/ III: Close – @ 90 min-’ish’ ● Wrapup ● Drawing ● CEU Certificate Download
- 3. Why Stay To The End? Giveaway! Free Drawing of Your Choice of 1 of the following: Blitz Video Package | 2 CEU Webinars | 1 Hour Session with Laureen or Alicia and… Your AAPC CEU link for 1.5 CEU
- 4. First Webinar With Us? Poll How many CCO webinars have you attended?
- 5. FYI: Headshots Sent Out Reminder: Check Your Email: Subject: