• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Blitz 2014

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The 2014 recordings will be done this coming weekend and Boyd is coming to do the recordings himself! He hopes to have the online version up in a matter of weeks followed by the DVD version in a month. If you purchased the 2013 version after 10/1/13 you will get the online version for 2014 upgrade for free. If you order the DVD set now you will be asked which version you want.

Happy Studying!

Jod

Hello, so in the mean time should I start bubbling my 2014 manuals with the 2013 blitz, or should I wait to bubble the 2014 manuals with the 2014 blitz? I appreciate your input. Thanks.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I like to bubble before I view the videos because then it is easier to keep up with the videos as they play. If you understand how to bubble, you can do it now.

Jod

Hi Ruth, have no clue on how to bubble, I am relying on the blitz to guide me on this. So the question is, can I use the 2013 blitz in the mean time to bubble the 2014 manuals? I'm trying to get prepared for my cpc exam in January. Thanks!

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The videos will teach you the method of bubbling. So yes, you can use the Blitz 2013 to bubble the 2014 manual, once you get the how to learn the method. Because there will be some changes here and there in the 2014 manual, that is, new codes, deleted codes, perhaps new instructional notes for certain codes, etc., the 2013 and 2014 bubbles will not be exactly the same, but you should be able to deal with any that are changed, because you will follow the method that Laureen teaches for bubbling.

Hope this makes sense.

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
If you are taking the test 1/2014---I think 2013 books still being used-----I would call AAPC to find out

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I just called AAPC ---1/1/2014..need 2014 books---I did not realize that--I thought I had until earlier part of the year --good think I cam across this thread :)

Alberta

1. What is the path and the step-by-step procedure to access the FREE upgrade from the 2013 Blitz videos purchased after October 15, 2013 to the new 2014 Blitz videos?

2. I got an email yesterday from LisaA@cco.us notifying me I now had access to the 2014 Blitz videos, however, there were no instructions provided and they do not show up anywhere in my account or downloads -- is there supposed to be a link somewhere?

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
1. What is the path and the step-by-step procedure to access the FREE upgrade from the 2013 Blitz videos purchased after October 15, 2013 to the new 2014 Blitz videos?

2. I got an email yesterday from LisaA@cco.us notifying me I now had access to the 2014 Blitz videos, however, there were no instructions provided and they do not show up anywhere in my account or downloads -- is there supposed to be a link somewhere?
Alberta,
Since it does not show up in your account where you have access to the 2013 blitz video online, I would notify the help desk to see if they can assist you further. They are nice and helpful.

Here is the email address https://www.cco.us/cco-helpdesk-request/

I TOOK MY CPC EXAM TODAY AND I HEARD THAT ONE PERSON ASKED IF SHE COULD USE HER
2013 BOOKS IF SHE NEEDED TO RETAKE THE TEST AND THE PROCTOR TOLD HER THAT SHE CAN USE THEM
UNTIL FEBRUARY, NOW I'M SO CONFUSED PLEASE ADVISE :- /