• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Exam Recertification

Does anyone know when CPC credentials professionals have to take the exam with ICD-10-CM? Where is this information documented?
Thanks, Janice

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Will there be a practice exam for the proficiency test? I am just wondering. Thanks!

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO is working on this.

J

jacobgabriel

Does anyone know what is CCO ? Because i am new person to this .In addition, How am i prepare for the proficiency test.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO is an abbreviation for CodingCertification.Org - the company that sponsors this website. It is an online business that helps people to learn about medical coding as a career, helps them to get certified as medical coders, and also to stay certified.

Are you familiar with medical coding as a profession? Are you certified or wanting to be certified as a medical coder? If so, we can help. Start at the main CCO website and look around!

The proficiency exam is for AAPC certified coders and tests proficiency in the ICD-10-CM code set.

J

jacobgabriel

CCO is an abbreviation for Coding Certification.Org - the company that sponsors this website. It is an online business that helps people to learn about medical coding as a career, helps them to get certified as medical coders, and also to stay certified.

Are you familiar with medical coding as a profession? Are you certified or wanting to be certified as a medical coder? If so, we can help. Start at the main CCO website and look around!

The proficiency exam is for AAPC certified coders and tests proficiency in the ICD-10-CM code set.
Thank you Ruth.., I got more information about the CCO. It is very useful and informative.I want to be certified as a medical coder.