• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A I pass my Certification Thanks so much Lauren

Carmen Valentin

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
PBMA Student (CPMA®)
I almost give up after I took several times and It was SEVERAL TIMES and failing but my lucky day was when I was on youtube and I saw Lauren explaining E/M levels and right after I saw that video I purchase and prepair for 2 weeks and on August 17, 2013 I took my test I feel 100% more prepared after this training and a week later I got a 85 score test my previous one never pass 60.

Thanks so much love the way you teach for visualize learners like me.

Carmen

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations, Carmen! And thanks for sharing your story.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
You made my day Carmen! Congratulation to you -we'll give you honorable mention during the webinar Thursday night. Don't forget the testimonials page to help others that come along and try to make the decision you did https://www.cco.us/testimonials/

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
I almost give up after I took several times and It was SEVERAL TIMES and failing but my lucky day was when I was on youtube and I saw Lauren explaining E/M levels and right after I saw that video I purchase and prepair for 2 weeks and on August 17, 2013 I took my test I feel 100% more prepared after this training and a week later I got a 85 score test my previous one never pass 60.

Thanks so much love the way you teach for visualize learners like me.

Carmen
Congrats Carmen. I just read your testimonial and you never gave up and look you passed. Thanks for sharing.:)

Anna

AshleyR

Congratulations Carmen! I also passed the second time I took the exam because I came across the blitz videos and they really helped me. Laureen taught it very well:D