• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CCO & Practicode Webinar Oct 8 at 8PM EST

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Exciting Webinar planned!

CCO and Practicode will be hosting a free webinar on October 8th, 2013 at 8PM EST to outline the CCO Practicode Interface.

We will take on your questions about the Practicode service, cost, current discounts for CCO students and why the combination of CCO's products on theory and Practicode's real life coding cases can be a benefit to the student and certified medical coder towards career success.

Join us October 8th. 2013 at 8 pm EST! Miss it and Miss out!

Register here for CCO and Practicode Free Webinar

And if you didn't see our Press Release, check it out below.

CCO and Praticode are the THE DYNAMIC DUO

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I am signed up for the webinar and looking forward to hearing more about Practicode.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Me too, Carolyn! Should be interesting...

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Big Question! Why doesn't CCO offer the Bronze and Silver plans in Practicode? I am trying to stay on a budget plan and paying over $200 is a little too much. I thought I saw all the plans at one time on CCO and wish that I had purchased it then, but I wanted to see the webinar. I have the free plan, but I was thinking about getting the Silver Plan as it would give me 15 modules.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Carolyn, the original webpage that I saw had the Bronze and Silver Plans listed so you could compare prices of the packages, but the only option that CCO was offering was the Gold plan for $249. The package that is offered is a business decision jointly made by CCO and Aviacode: CCO doesn't get to decide unilaterally. Certainly it is a terrific deal that Aviacode and CCO have worked out for us customers. You can buy the Silver Plan through the Practicode website, but you will see that you get much more for your money if you go through [url]https://www.cco.us/practicum/[/URL].

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Has the video to the webinar been posted yet? I wanted to link it to a post a made about Practicode/CCO's limited time offer. I don't know where to find the video.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Thank you, Ruth! I guess that if I really want to get hired, I would have to go with the Gold Plan plus I will have a better chance of getting hired to work at Aviacode as a remote coder and to get that "A" removed all at the same time. One good thing is that you only have to pay for it one time since it is a yearly subscription.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Has the video to the webinar been posted yet? I wanted to link it to a post a made about Practicode/CCO's limited time offer. I don't know where to find the video.
Here it is!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I just purchased Practicode through you, Ruth! Do I get an advisor for my assessments and if I have any questions?

Last edited:
J

jacobgabriel

Hi all.,
I need the video to the webinar and which is includes made about Practicode/CCO's limited time offer.How can i get that video and offer ?

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Here is the link to the current Practicode offer: https://www.cco.us/practicum/

Here is the video from the first announcement.

Most of the time the special offers that are going on are announced during the monthly webinars, so sign up for it here so you don't miss them!