• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I PASSED!!!!!

Sandra D

Thank you so much Laureen for your wonderful Blitz videos and your amazing ability to make all of this information make sense to people like me!!!!
I failed my first attempt in December by 1 point and I used the blitz videos to study for my second try then this morning I found out that I passed . I used your techniques and finished early and now I'm a CPC-A and couldn't be happier!!! I tell everybody at work about you and your amazing tools and I will keep doing so as long as I can!!!
Thanks again to everybody at CCO for al that you do!!!! You helped this woman make all her hard work actually pay off.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
What an awesome feel good post. Congratulations Sandra. You put in the hard work and it paid off. Now you can encourage others wanting to get certified. Please post on our testimony page https://www.cco.us/testimonials/
because one of the great things about coders is we do what we can to help each other. Always learning in this career.

Again, Good for you Sandra.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations, Sandra! So thrilled for you!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulatsions Sandra and thanks for the kind words! What's next for you?

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
Thank you so much Laureen for your wonderful Blitz videos and your amazing ability to make all of this information make sense to people like me!!!!
I failed my first attempt in December by 1 point and I used the blitz videos to study for my second try then this morning I found out that I passed . I used your techniques and finished early and now I'm a CPC-A and couldn't be happier!!! I tell everybody at work about you and your amazing tools and I will keep doing so as long as I can!!!
Thanks again to everybody at CCO for al that you do!!!! You helped this woman make all her hard work actually pay off.
Congrats Sandra