• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Practicode

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
I did not know where to post this question. I signed up for practicode. I was wondering if there will be a private forum for CCO students to ask questions.

Thanks,
Anna

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
That is what I am wondering, too! Is there going to be a private forum for Practicode users? It would be nice to have one.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Anna,

We just created a private Practicode group and you've been given access - thanks for the reminder/idea. All users have been set up in Practicode and should have received an email. You can go to http://cco.practicode.com and login with your email as username and password provided or click forgot password to get it resent to you (check spam if not found in inbox within a few minutes).

Happy Practicoding!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I was not able to get in the Practicode forum. How do I make a request to get into it?

Lori Woods

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
PBB Student (CPB™)
ICD-9 Student
PBMA Student (CPMA®)
ICD-10-PCS Student
HCC Student
I got Practicode before CCO had it darn it now I can't do the forum :(

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am sure you can Lori. We should be able to add you. I will go look now. Hey, what are you doing up on the forum at 1 a.m.? You think you are a groupy or something. o_O

Lori Woods

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
PBB Student (CPB™)
ICD-9 Student
PBMA Student (CPMA®)
ICD-10-PCS Student
HCC Student
Thank you Alicia I appreciate that! I am a groupie & there is the proof time stamped lol.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I must be a groupie, too! I stay up until either 3 or 4 am in the morning, but that would have to change very soon.

Lori Woods

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
PBB Student (CPB™)
ICD-9 Student
PBMA Student (CPMA®)
ICD-10-PCS Student
HCC Student
We want in LOL

Joan Toptine

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I just graduated from the Career Step program and am preparing for both my CCA and CPC exams. I was so excited about practicode, but now feel more intimidated then ever. So far I have not done well on any of the tests. I completed 500 practicum reports with Career Step, and here I am barely able to pass a practicode report. Was it difficult for other new coders when you started? Career Step and AAPC recognize my practicums as one year of coding experience. I am, again, wondering if I truly learned anything. I guess that is what a beginner is - a seaker with complete determination to get this!!!

Cindy Guettler

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I did not know where to post this question. I signed up for practicode. I was wondering if there will be a private forum for CCO students to ask questions.

Thanks,
Anna
I also want to know if practicode helps new coders get a job

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Joan, the charts in Practicode are real charts which means they have been worked on by a coder, but the names on the charts have been changed when the Practicode team decided to use them in Practicode. That is why it is hard to pass a Practicode report. It will get better as you improve in your coding. Cindy, there is a place in Practicode where you can print out your reports and take them to an interview to show the interviewer what you have been doing to get some experience.

Cindy Guettler

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Joan, the charts in Practicode are real charts which means they have been worked on by a coder, but the names on the charts have been changed when the Practicode team decided to use them in Practicode. That is why it is hard to pass a Practicode report. It will get better as you improve in your coding. Cindy, there is a place in Practicode where you can print out your reports and take them to an interview to show the interviewer what you have been doing to get some experience.