• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

What 60-90 minute topics do you want to learn about?

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
We're planning our 2013 CEU Class recording schedule. What topics do you want us to research and present in a 60-90 minute recorded video format?

cburke

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Hi Laureen,
love to have Psy E/M code class, Pain Clinic coding, and Cardiac Cath!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I would like to see Radiology coding, E/M coding, and Cardiology coding.

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
How about renal/urology, outpatient dialyis clinics, and in-home dialysis? Thanks

Kimberly121

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
How about a Blitz segment for newly certified CPC coders that are clueless on what to do next! You could include examples of what really happens behind the scenes in the real world, and what to expect, especially for those that have never worked inside a medical office. It could be like a "mini" refresher course to put the new coding knowledge and billing "How To" together from start to finish.

jessicat35

CPC, CCS-P
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Hi new to coding and I find the bits you do about disease processes very helpful from Alicia and Laureen, the side by side examples of why this code and not that code type stuff is extremely helpful. But if I had to pick a topic it would probably be Puerperium coding especially for mom. Thanks for all your help!

Ellen

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Medical billing, insurance, please. I'm trying to read Understanding Health Insurance in AHIMA's 5 wk course and it is so dense and hard to follow, or to extract what is pertinent. I know you won't be able to get a video by the time I have to finish, but it would be wonderful for certification, and for others.

I would love to see an overview of ICD-10, and a few examples of how to crosswalk from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
By the way, I passed my CPC Exam last May on my very first try! Thanks to CCO, Laureen and the Blitz DVD's!

Sara Gomez

Coding and payer contracts, and how you manage your time with each claim according to rules; what, if any, are the conflicts of interest with billing and coding; or Are you allowed to do both or should you pick the coding side or the billing side? Anyone's input would be great! Thank you!!!