• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Online blitz inquiry

Jod

Does the online blitz come with an expiration date after purchasing? Is it always accessible even after a year of purchase? I'm trying to figure out which one to purchase, online or DVD version. Thanks!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks for asking Jod. You have access for a year. A purchase of the Blitz now you will be able to use even into 2014. Keep in mind you want to always stay up on ICD-9 because even after we switch to ICD-10 there are some payers that will not switch. An example is for workmans comp.
Here is a link to the Blitz and all the products we offer so that you can decide which works best for your needs.
CCO Products

Feel free to pass this link on to your friends.

Reactions: Jod

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I thought that I read somewhere that you have 6 months access for the online Blitz.

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I think Alicia is correct in saying you have access for a year. If you want a "direct from the mouth" answer, you can submit your question by email: https://www.cco.us/cco-helpdesk-request/

Also, if you have question regarding any other product CCO offers, including the Blitz, you can visit this page. There are several FAQ, as well as a contact link.

I have had access to my Blitz now for 7 months. I'm pretty sure you get a year.

Jod

Thanks for asking Jod. You have access for a year. A purchase of the Blitz now you will be able to use even into 2014. Keep in mind you want to always stay up on ICD-9 because even after we switch to ICD-10 there are some payers that will not switch. An example is for workmans comp.
Here is a link to the Blitz and all the products we offer so that you can decide which works best for your needs.
CCO Products

Feel free to pass this link on to your friends.
Thanks!!