Watch Laureen show you her proprietary Bubbling and Highlighting™ Technique
You were pretty enthusiastic when you first started studying but as the exam draws nearer you are starting to feel “a sense of dread.” Maybe even overwhelm?
Maybe you are one of the people who is:
- Not sure if you are prepared for the pass or fail exam (70% correct minimum!)
- Having a hard time managing your study time
- Wondering if you will finish in the allotted 5 and a half hours
… you are basically freaking out with the thought of failing your next attempt at your CPC® exam!
Guess what… I was there once before just like you. I remember a time when I was in overwhelm in a hotel room with the test looming just days in the future. I had to pass the test. My job depended on it. Believe me, I feel your pain!
Maybe this is your first time taking the CPC® exam. Maybe you have failed before and this is your second or third time trying to get certified. Either way, you are desperate for any method that you could use to improve your chances of passing the medical coding exam. Well, I have good news…
You’ve come to the right place!
New More Affordable Pricing !
Online Video Only Version- $179
Both Online and DVD Versions- $247
My name is Laureen Jandroep (CPC®, CPC®-I, Senior Instructor) and I’ve been teaching and coaching medical coders to prepare to be certified coders for the AAPC (American Society of Professional Coders) or American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) physician based board exams since 1999. I have taken and passed many of the board exams including: CPC®, CPC®-I, CPC®-H, CCS-P, CCS, RCC and OTR.
I started my career in medical coding when I ran my own successful rehab practice in New Jersey that at it’s zenith served over 17 long term care facilities with 26 therapists, aides and support staff. My company was approved by Medicare and billed over $1.6 Million annually with less than a .06% rejection rate — unheard of in the rehab industry. The reason for this success was making sure my company billed based on source documentation and provided ongoing training to my therapists regarding proper coding. So believe me- I know about coding!
I have a unique way of teaching myself new concepts and I share that with my students. So they “get it”. As fast as possible. Because medical coding demands that we stay current on changes in medical coding billing. So let me tell you…
There is a solution to CPC® exam overwhelm.
You see, it doesn’t have to be that hard. You don’t need to stress. After all, the exam is open book right? You just need to get organized, focus on whats important to pass the test… and don’t sweat the small stuff!
There is an easier way! Let me explain…
The 2012 Medical Coding Certification Review Blitz Videos
9.5 hours of CPC® Exam Review and Exam Tips
6 DVD’s Delivered to Your Home or Office
Immediate Online Access Videos
My medical coding video review program prepares you for the following exams:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) exam by the AAPC and the
- Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P) exam by the American Health Information Association (AHIMA).
This is both a review of the subject matter and a guide to doing well on the exam. You will not only have an exhaustive review of all the various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures covered on the exam, the program will also demonstrate ways to go through the process of taking the exam in the most efficient manner, making best use of the time allowed. Since this is an open-book exam, the program teaches you my proprietary “bubbling and highlighting technique.” This technique demonstrates how to mark and highlight your coding manual to make it easier to choose the correct answer of the choices given for any question on the exam. You’ll see how to best manage some questions you might find more difficult than others.
9.5 Hours of CPC® Exam Training on 6 DVD’s
Streaming Videos ONLINE Available Immediately
- 01 Introduction To The Program
- 02 Medical Terminology CPC® Exam Prep
- 03 HCPCS CPC® Exam Prep
- 04 Modifiers CPC® Exam Prep
- 05 ICD-9 CPC® Exam Prep
- 06 E&M Section CPC® Exam Prep
- 07 Anesthesia Section CPC® Exam Prep
- 08 Radiology Section CPC® Exam Prep
- 09 Path & Lab Section CPC® Exam Prep
- 10 Medicine Section CPC® Exam Prep
- 11 Integumentary System CPC® Exam Prep
- 12 Musculoskeletal System CPC® Exam Prep
- 13 Respiratory System CPC® Exam Prep
- 14 Cardiovascular System CPC® Exam Prep
- 15 Digestive System CPC® Exam Prep
- 16 Urinary System CPC® Exam Prep
- 17 Genital System CPC® Exam Prep
- 18 Endocrine/Nervous System CPC® Exam Prep
- 19 Eye/Ear System CPC® Exam Prep
And the following bonuses!
The Birth of “Medical Coding Blitz Videos”
I have been teaching medical coding in a full time or part time capacity since 1999. Back in the day I took all the certification exams so that my students could see that I felt their pain and knew what they were going to be going through. This helped me to understand the format of the exams and prepare my students for what was going to be covered in the exam.
But my students wanted more. A few years ago while I was teaching a longer CPC® traing class, my students pleaded “Help us get ready for next weeks exam!” So we reviewed the whole CPC® training program in two days. And that’s how the Blitz Videos were born.
For over 11 years now I have been teaching this review program- with many students successfully passing their CPC® exam after viewing my videos.
Will These Videos Help Me Pass the CPC® Exam?
This program works. It’s worked for hundreds of people. But don’t take my word for it. Here’s just some of the testimonials I have received from some of the happy students who have purchased my CPC® Exam preparation Videos over the last few years:
Here is a personal message from Laureen about how she can help YOU…
How These Videos Will Help You Get Your Medical Coding Certification
Here’s what’s great about these videos:
- They prepare you to pass the certification exam ON THE FIRST TRY
- They teach you a proprietary “Bubble and Highlighting™ Technique” to help you use your manuals during the test- and after during your daily coding work
- Watching the dvds and online videos are cheaper than the live event I do twice a year
- They help you be more confident about passing the CPC® exam
- You can fit watching the videos into your own schedule
- Easier to digest/ take in the information on video than at a live event
- You can pause the videos
- You can rewatch the videos in the areas you need to work on
- If it’s a medical coding area that you feel comfortable with, you can skip it and save time studying
- You can spend more time studying problem areas
- My Blitz videos are the only CPC® exam preparation video system available on the internet!
- You can get started NOW with the online videos!
Here is what other people who passed their exam on the first try have said about my Coding Certification Blitz Videos:
Here’s What’s Inside:
The 2012 Medical Coding Certification Review Blitz Videos
9.5 HOURS OF CPC® Exam Preparation VIDEOS on DVD and ONLINE
- Each video is between 20 – 60 minutes in length.
- Enough to completely cover each section while at the same time allowing you to take breaks between sessions covering a specific topic.
- You can then go on to the next topic or play the last video again.
- Each section refers to your CPT® manual so you can follow along and see how to best use your book during the exam. After all it is an open book exam. You’ll be able to find the codes you need in the shortest time.
- “Proprietary Bubble and Highlighting™ Technique”: how to mark and highlight your CPT® and ICD coding manual to make it easier to choose the correct answer of the choices given for any question on the exam.
- A complete, comprehensive review of what is covered on the CPC® exam: an exhaustive review of all the various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures covered on the examA guide to doing well on the exam: the program will also demonstrate ways to go through the process of taking the exam in the most efficient manner, making best use of the time allowed.
- How to best manage some questions you might find more difficult than others.
- How you can look up codes during your exam relating to diagnoses and procedures in the most efficient manner.
- How to take the exam: the mindset needed to not focus on the ‘little things” but focus on the important of coding guidelines.
- The videos are an exhaustive review of the beginning of the CPT® book to the end.I not only cover the entire CPT® manual, but also
- the highlights of ICD-9-CM ; the 10-12 key questions that you need to focus on to pass the Physician based medical coding board exams.
- Highlights of the key questions you will be tested on from the HCPCS manuals
Here’s the video content: New for 2012:
01 Introduction to the program This is an overview and the video you would play first. It’s about what to expect at the exam, how many sections, time allowed and efficient time management strategies. It gives details on how to prepare your coding manual for efficient referencing, since this is an open-book test. It also describes a system of dealing with questions that appear difficult so as not to waste precious time during the exam.
02 Medical Terminology CPC® Exam Prep Since coding requires knowing the names of medical procedures, as well as basic human anatomy, this section covers how medical terms are formulated. Emphasis is placed on meanings of various prefixes and suffixes as various root words used in naming medical conditions and procedures.
03 HCPCS CPC® Exam Prep Medical supplies and durable medical equipment used in treating patients. Medical transport (ambulance). Splints and orthotic devices. Pathology and laboratory procedures. Medicare and Non-Medicare codes. Medicaid only codes. Letter= designated codes (F codes, Q codes, etc.) Drug codes. (using the appendix of your coding manual)
04 Modifiers CPC® Exam Prep Two-digit suffix codes added to the end of a code to indicate if there is extra charge or is the service part of a bundled procedure. This is necessary for billing purposes. This section explains the various modifiers. These are codes for follow-up, suture removal, complications, etc.
05 ICD-9 CPC® Exam Prep The ICD-9 manual covers hospital charges for in-patient admissions. Hints on how to tab the ICD-9 coding manual for quick and easy access to the information you need for any exam question that can. Know the pitfalls that can trip you on the board exam like burn coding, AIDS, etc.
06 E&M Section CPC® Exam Prep There are twelve questions on E&M (Evaluation and Management) on the CPC® exam. Whether the patient is an in-patient. What exactly is a consultation and how to code accordingly? What are critical care codes? What defines a nursing facility, what exactly an emergency department is, etc. Discover the “Locate your HEM in Time” technique that has been known to help students struggling with E&M get that “ah ha!” moment. Practice worksheets are provided.
07 Anesthesia Section CPC® Exam Prep This part of the program covers the highlights of Anesthesia coding needed for the board exam. You will understand the difference between general, regional, local anesthesia and how to code them as well as conscious sedation. You will know what to do if there was more than one procedure done during an operative session.
08 Radiology Section CPC® Exam Prep This section is about x-rays and diagnostic imaging, including MRI and PET scans. Watch this video and you will understand what constitutes a procedure with contrast, when injections can be billed for, ultrasound coding, radiation oncology and nuclear medicine coding.
09 Path & Lab Section CPC® Exam Prep Codes for diagnostic laboratory procedures from blood chemistry to surgical biopsies. The highlights of this video are pathology consults, surgical pathology, panels, the difference between qualitative and quantitative tests and more.
10 Medicine Section CPC® Exam Prep The highlights of this large section of the CPT® Manual are covered. Come away with tips for coding ophthalmology, psychology, chiropractic, physical therapy and more. Covers general medical conditions and infectious diseases and prescription medications. The cardiovascular procedures are covered in video #14 Cardiovascular Surgery.
11 Integumentary System CPC® Exam Prep The term ‘integumentary’ refers to all ‘breach of skin’ surgical procedures. This video provides an introduction to surgery coding in general including discussion about open and closed procedures (a favorite exam concept) and the global surgery package. Then you will delve into the integumentary surgery section in detail. You will know when to add codes together and when to report them separately. You will understand that an intermediate repair is not just for layered repairs, all breast procedures are covered.
12 Musculoskeletal System CPC® Exam Prep This video covers dislocation and fracture coding, when you can code for casts and strapping, bunionectomy coding, and wound exploration procedures. The video also demonstrates the “stacking” technique for coding of spine procedures.
13 Respiratory System CPC® Exam Prep Includes all respiratory problems such as asthma and COPD for which medical care is sought. After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the respiratory section of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams.
14Cardiovascular System CPC® Exam Prep Coding applicable to all medical and surgical treatments of heart diseases and conditions. After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the cardiovascular section of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams. Specifically pacemaker/defibrillator coding, CABG coding, coronary angioplasty coding, and cardiac cathetrization coding to name a few.
15 Digestive System CPC® Exam Prep Covers conditions of the esophagus, stomach small and large bowels and the rectum. After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the digestive section of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams. Scope procedures dominate this section. You’ll see some key notes you’ll want to write in your CPT® manual so they jump out at you when you are taking the board exam.
16 Urinary System CPC® Exam Prep Coding for kidney, bladder and urinary tract conditions. Specifically urodynamics, kidney procedures, ureter and bladder procedures are discussed. After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the urinary section of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams.
17 Genital System CPC® Exam Prep In this video the male and female genital system procedures are discussed with emphasis on prostate procedures, tricky definitions related to vulvectomies, hysterectomy coding and maternity coding.
18 Endocrine/Nervous System CPC® Exam Prep After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the endocrine and nervous sections of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams. You’ll discover the “butterfly” technique for coding procedures of the thyroid and the “stacking” technique for coding procedures of the spine and covers skull base surgery, neurostimulator coding and nerve block procedures.
19 Eye/Ear System CPC® Exam Prep After a brief anatomy review you will be taken to the eye and ear sections of the CPT® manual and be shown the areas that tend to be the area of focus for board exams. Specifically eye removal, keratoplasty coding, cataract coding and ocular adnexa coding are discussed for the eye. For the ear emphasis is on the ear tube surgery (tympanoplasty).
And These Bonuses
|60 minute one on one telephone support
Still have questions about coding? Getting a job in your area? Having problems with a particular area? Just send me an email to the members area support and schedule a free 60 minute bonus call- one on one with me! Take advantage now because starting January 1st, 2013, this bonus will no longer be included. In 2013, one-on-one calls will require an additional investment.
|Yahoo Groups: Coding and Reimbursement News
This is a group of dedicated medical coders just like you.Join a thriving Yahoo Groups community and learn from those already in the field- and those looking to become coders too!
|Monthly Training Webinar
Once a month I hold a special Q and A webinar session. Listen in as I interview other successful medical coders and take your questions!
30 Day Iron-Clad 100%
Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Your success is important to me…
If you aren’t 100% happy just let me know within 30 days…
And we will promtly refund all your money.
Just send us back the DVD’s. No questions, no hassles – it’s that simple!
Take Action Now-
Get Ready For Your CPC® Exam Today!
So what are you waiting for?
- How many times do you want to fail the cpc exam?
- How many hours will you waste not learning to study efficiently?
- How much more money and time will you invest in a live review session?
Here’s the Good News!
- You have your test in a week? A few days? Then our online videos are the solution for you. Be starting to review in a few minutes from now!
- To date, this is the only recorded CPC® exam review available on the Internet. You can watch it as many times as you want!
Passing the CPC® exam is your first step in entering or moving up in working as a medical coder.
Being certified gives you certain advantages, including:
- Having a recognized qualification. Important if you’re an entry-level coder.
- Even if you’re experienced, being certified makes it easier to seek out new opportunities.
- Certified coders earn on average $7000 more annually than uncertified personnel.
- Having passed the exam makes you more confident that you’ll do well on the job.
- If you’re already coding, the process of preparing for and taking the CPC® exam will make you a more proficient coder and will help you do your job more efficiently.
A New Life as a Certified
Medical Coder Awaits You
So I ask you fellow coder:
Do you really want to take a chance and fail at your next CPC® exam?
Don’t you want to prepare and give yourself the best chance to succeed?
What you will be getting is my 2 day/ 12 hour video presentation of myself going though my actual coding manuals and powerpoint slides with you. This is a very effective way to learn this type of material. You will see my key manual guideline notes and learn my proprietary “Bubble and Highlighting™ System” to help you quickly find the KEY ANSWERS in your manuals during the open book CPC® exams.
This will help YOU highlight your own book so you can quickly find your own answers when you take the exam. Instead of flipping back and forth between pages where the guidelines are, the answers are right next to the codes when you take the board exam- JUMPING OUT AT YOU. My students swear by this technique! They’ve said it gave them the confidence that they needed to pass the exam.
Another plus: My Bubble and Highlighting™ Technique helps you in your day to day coding work AFTER the exam too!
To Your Success!
P.P.S. Remember you have absolutely nothing to lose because of my no-questions-asked 30 day guarantee. Don’t miss out — secure your copy now!
P.P.P.S. You’re still here? You’re obviously interested. You obviously don’t want to continue stressing over your cpc exam. You can be reviewing and learning how to bubble and highlight your manual effectively to pass your test minutes from now! You owe it to yourself to try — especially considering there’s absolutely nothing to lose on your way to receive your medical coding certification!
Submit your review
Thanks Alicia. Just wanted to let you all know I passed my cpc on my first try with an 87%! I couldn't be happier!!
Hi Alicia. Thank you so much for the advice. I ran out of time with the Review Blitz and could not finish it before my exam. But I can happily say I just found out I passed the CPC exam, and on my first attempt. And I am confident that without the help you all offer, I would not have passed. Thank you all so much!! You all have such a gift for what you do. -Gretchen
The CPC blitz is the best and it was worth every dollar! Thank you all so much for your dedication!