Locate Your HEM in Time! A Unique Way to Understanding EM Coding
You Will Learn (Objectives):
- When it is appropriate to code a consult
- Explain the difference between a 3 of 3 and 2 of 3 EM code
- Understand how to select the correct level of EM based on key components History, Exam and Medical Decision Making (HEM) and Time
- Why you have to think about status vs. location to select the correct category of EM code
Bonus: Special CPT Manual EM Section notation system shared
How It Works
- Click “Add to Cart” and pay online for instant access to our Members Area.
- View the video course directly in your browser from any computer connected to the internet.
- Complete the Self-Assessment Quiz at the end of each module to qualify for your CEU credits.
- Instantly Download the CEU certificate.