January 2012 Webinar Replay – VIDEO
Attend for FREE by joining our Update Email List.
Get Monthly Medical Coding Updates and Special Offers Email List!
Starting in 2012, paid purchasers of our products receive the Q & A webinar replays at no additional charge.
Watch All Our Past (and Upcoming)
Webinars For Only $10/Month
In this January 2012 webinar Laureen answers YOUR questions. This included:
– For the CPC exam, I know I can’t bring scrap paper, but can I underline and write in my test booklet?
– Is it really necessary that I purchase the 2012 versions of the CPT. ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS for an up coming exam that I will be taking?
– Problems with essential and nonessential modifiers
– Differences between modifiers 51 and 59
– Are you a CEU vendor with the aapc?
– Can you code & charge for 2 breathing treatments (94640) on the same person if the same machine up is used and only code the additional meds involved in 2nd treatment?
– Is an E/M, splint application code (29000) & supply (99070) all billable codes when a splint is applied during a visit and no manipulation or further treatment is performed?
– Case Study: Patient has basal cell carcinoma his upper back. What procedure codes should be reported?
– Case Study: Determining the best code for a 24 year old patient had an abscess by her vulva which burst.
– and some more questions from the audience…
Related Medical Billing and Coding Articles:
- Free CPC Practice Exam 50 Questions
- How to Pass the CPC Exam – Tips & Strategies
- CPC Review Blitz Videos
- CPC Practice Exam
- Online Medical Billing and Coding
- ICD 10 Training
- HCC Coding
Submit your review