About Laureen Jandroep, BSOT, CPC, COC, CPC-I, CMSCS, CHCI, CPPM, CDEO, CPMA, CPB
Laureen has over 30 years in the healthcare field. She graduated as an Occupational Therapist in 1986 and before long was running a successful therapy practice which did over 1.6 million in billing per year with a less than .06% rejection rate. Once Medicare changed how rehab companies were reimbursed this business was closed and Laureen eventually started a new company dedicated to teaching Medical Coding and Billing.
Laureen has taught medical coding and billing since 1999 and currently does so through her company Certification Coaching Organization, LLC (CCO).
Laureen's professional associations include:
- AAPC– American Academy of Professional Coders – Credentials held:
- PAHCS– Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists – Credentials held:
- CMSCS – Certified Multi-Specialty Coding Specialist
- CHCI – Certified Health Care Instructor
- AHIMA – American Health Information Management Association
- AHCAE – Association of Health Care Auditors and Educators
- MGMA-ACMPE – Medical Group Management Association – American College of Medical Practice Executives
- AMBA – American Medical Billing Association
- NAMAS – National Alliance of Medical Auditing Specialists
- Radiology Coding Alert
- Pathology/Laboratory Coding Alert
- Medical Office Billing & Collections Alert
- Physical Medicine & Rehab Coding Alert (Eli's Rehab Report)
Laureen lives in southern New Jersey with her husband of 25+ years Anthony and four young children. They are active foster parents and spend most of their free time these days just being parents which they love.
Submit your review