STEP 1: ACCEPT STUDENT CONTRACT
I understand that I am registering for an 80 hour coding course taught by CodingCertification.Org (CCO) that is to be completed within 9 months from the date of purchase.
As part of my registration fee I will receive the following:
1. Access to CCO student membership area which will contain video lectures for each chapter of my course
2. Access to Podio Student Support Hub where I can request support, ask questions and network with other students.
3. Access to a coach who will be responsible for guiding me through the program, grading of manual assignments and answering any questions I have regarding course material or lectures.
4. Access to monthly Q&A webinars live and recorded format where I can ask any coding related questions.
5. Access to Coding Certification Review Blitz Videos to be used after course as a preparation just before taking board exam.
6. Access to Mock Board Exam, which will be my final exam as well.
I understand that all the materials that will be distributed to me as a student of CodingCertification.Org (CCO) and author Laureen Jandroep are proprietary and are not to be copied or distributed in any way without the express written permission of the author Laureen Jandroep. This includes but is not limited to copies of handouts, photocopies of notes from coding manuals, recorded lectures and any teaching methods.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY
Due to the instant availability of internet-based training, CCO does not provide refunds or cancellations on any of our products including Courses, Review Blitzes, Practice Exams, Bundles, CEU Classes, Combos or CCO Club payments.
Since 1999, we’ve been proudly training thousands of students to help them pass their certification exams. If you feel the need to see examples of our teaching style, please visit our YouTube channel with hundreds of videos and over 2 million views. If you would like to read past student reviews on our products, you’re welcome to read through our hundreds of testimonials.