The ICD-10-CM Online Training & Certification is completely online & self-paced, consisting of 20 jam-packed modules, pre-recorded videos, practice questions, complete instructor support (one on one coaching), with a textbook entitled “Understanding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS: A Worktext”, private forum access, and the final certification exam (administered online-certificate issued). Estimated to be 80 hours (worth up to 40 CCO approved CEUs).
How to Pass the ICD-10-CM Proficiency Assessment Without Stress
Click here to learn more about ICD-10-cm enrollment packet which details the course content, instructor & payment options.
Sr. Instructor, Alicia Scott, CPC, CPC-I, and ICD-10 Certified through AAPC, Education Director for CodingCertification.org with over 500 personal students over the past 3 years, and has worked in the medical field for 25 years specializing in Diagnostic Coding and HCC Risk Adjustment and has a passion for education. And, Sr. Instructor, Laureen Jandroep, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CPPM, CMSCS, CHCI, with 29 years in the healthcare field, has been teaching and coaching medical coders to prepare to be certified coders for the AAPC (American Society of Professional Coders) or American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) physician based board exams since 1999.
Who is this for?
The online ICD-10-CM training & certification is ideal for medical coders, billers, managers, clinical staff and providers in the physician-office/outpatient setting. This training is intended as a supplemental training to an existing knowledge base of the ICD-9, CPT® and HCPCS II code sets (specialty specific) as well as those preparing for AAPC's ICD-10-CM Proficiency Assessment and those desiring to sit for CCS credential (when coupled with Physician-Based Coding (PBC) Course and PCS course)
Upon successful completion of the online training & exam, you will be issued the ICD-10-CM certification through the Certification Coaching Organization. Because the ICD-9 code set will be replaced with the ICD-10 code set on October 1, 2015, you will not be required to annually renew this certification.
The ICD-10-CM full course includes 20 jam-packed modules
- An Overview of ICD-10-CM
- ICD-10-CM Coding Conventions
- Steps in Diagnostic Code Selection
- Diagnostic Coding Guidelines
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs
- Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases
- Mental, Behavioral, and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Diseases of the Nervous System
- Disorders of the Eye and Adnexa
- Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process
- Diseases of the Circulatory System
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Diseases of the Digestive System
- Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
- Diseases of the Genitourinary System
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium
- Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period
- Congenital Malformations, Deformations, and Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Symptoms, Signs, and Abnormal Clinical Laboratory Findings
- Injury, Poisoning, and Certain Other Consequences of External Causes
- External Causes of Morbidity
- Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact with Health Services
Each Module Contains:
- Lecture by Sr. Instructor, Alicia Scott, CPC, CPC-I and Laureen Jandroep, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CPPM, CMSCS, CHCI
- Lecture handouts
- Workbook Exercises
- Fun Practice Activities
- Online Timed Exam to Test What You've Learned
- Access to CCO Instructor Coach
- Textbook: “Understanding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS: A Worktext”
- One on One Coaching
- Private Forum Access
You can either choose a One-Time Payment of $997 and save 10% or the 3 payments plan of $367 every 30 Days
Feel free to contact a CCO Representative if you have any questions about the enrollment process, group discount rates or interest-free payment plan options. Call (609) 798-0418 or submit a Helpdesk Ticket Request
Register for the FREE ICD-10 CM Webinar Training
1.5 CEU's Included!
Live Attendees Only
We’re going to show you…
- Learn how to feel confident in testing and fall in love with ICD-10-CM.
- Discover how to develop confidence in your OVERALL coding ability, not just with ICD-10-CM.
- Learn how to embrace diagnosis coding -the basis of ICD-10-CM coding- and see it as the wave of the future in reimbursement.
- How ICD-10 makes you more marketable as a medical coder!
- Best of all, the training is worth 1.5 CEU's… but you have to attend LIVE!